All electrical systems should be tested and inspected on a regular basis to ensure they’re safe. At Elec-Tech we provide IET 18th Edition Inspection & Testing in compliance with BS 7671, a certification that is now increasingly being required by insurance companies and local Health, Safety and Environmental departments.
Our services include inspection and testing of:
- Public houses, hotels, leisure centres, schools and Local Authority buildings
- Petrol filling stations (to APEA guidelines - current edition)
- Residential properties for home buyers, landlords and letting surveys
We can also provide:
- Portable Appliance Testing with Leading equipment and Software by the market Leader Seward
- Electrical Installation Condition Report in compliance with IET 18th Edition, produced on leading software supported by NICEIC
Although an EICR is not compulsory under current legislation, rented properties and certain types of public places are often required to possess one to obtain insurance. From a liability and health & safety perspective, an Electrical Installation Condition Report is always advisable.
Let our inspection and testing service give you ultimate peace of mind. Contact us today to find out more.