Due to its complexities, many electrical companies choose not to undertake 3 Phase installations, but not only do we install 3 Phase, we're also fault-finding and repair specialists. That means if you encounter a plant or equipment problem, or if your system breaks down, you can rely on Elec-Tech to respond fast and effectively, usually within the hour.
Our other services include:
- Electric Motor repairs and rewinds: we are specialists in motor and rewind repairs, providing rapid response maintenance that will get your equipment up and running with the minimum of disruption. We are also able to provide a full panel design, build and installation service.
- Single & Three Phase electrical installations to farms, factories, warehouses etc.
- EICR Electrical inspection and testing for large installations and 3 Phase equipment
- Sub-main supplies and steel wired armoured cabling for underground and heavy duty applications
- Lighting design, cable trunking, cable tray and 3 Phase mains distribution including the installation of welder sockets, conveyors, machine plant and equipment, Auger supplies etc.
Elec-Tech are industrial & 3 Phase specialists. Don’t wait for your machinery to grind to a halt, contact us today to find out how we can help you.
What is the difference between industrial and commercial electrician?
Commercial electricians and industrial electricians will both share the same background knowledge of electrical work however, industrial electricians will normally be found on a large site where they are required to always be on call, they will specialise & be trained in the maintenance of the businesses machines/electrical system, they will work in as part of a larger maintenance team. For example, to keep a very busy manufacturing line up and running so production targets can be met. If you don’t have or require on-site electricians, then it is important to have a reliable industrial electrician that can respond quickly to your needs.