It’s important to make sure that the electrical systems in a church or historic building are working properly, and that they are safe and well maintained. But it’s equally important to respect the fabric of that building and ensure that everything we do is sympathetic to the structure’s heritage and mindful of its conservation. With Elec-Tech’s highly skilled engineers, your church or historic building is in very safe hands.
Our services include:
- Quinquennial electrical inspection and testing for Insurance and Health & Safety compliance
- Fault-finding and breakdown (usually within 1 hr)
- Mineral insulated copper cable (MICC) installation
- Rewiring and lighting design, including refurbishment of existing light fittings
- Electric (Quartz) heating design and installation
- Electrical rewiring for sockets, lighting and heating
- Periodic Electrical Inspection and Testing for Insurance, Health & Safety and Quinquennial Inspections compliance
If you have a church or historic building that needs our help, contact us today.